Personally Handling Cases to Fight for Clients' Rights
Personal Injury Attorney
Mineola | Hempstead | Central Islip | Riverhead
Queens County | Nassau County | Suffolk County
Our Office is located in the heart of Mineola, directly across the street from the Nassau County Courts. Convenient location to all Courts, highways and railroads, Contact us for a free consultation.
At the Law Offices of David W. Haber, in Mineola, New York, we bring more than 17 years of legal experience to individuals throughout Long Island and the surrounding communities. A former New York state prosecutor in Nassau County, Mr. Haber has extensive courtroom experience and is never afraid to take your case to a judge and jury to get the outcome you seek. We emphasize personal service and attention when working with personal injury clients, taking the time to learn the details of your case and to carefully explain the law and legal process, as well as your options and chances of success. When you hire us to help you pursue full and fair compensation for an injury, you will always work directly with attorney Haber, never with an associate or a paralegal.
Contact our office by e-mail or call us at 516-873-1008 for a confidential consultation with an experienced New York weapons crime defense lawyer. There is no charge for your first meeting.
An Overview of Our Personal Injury Practice
We protect the rights of anyone who has been injured because of the carelessness or negligence of others, handling cases involving:
- Motor vehicle accidents – We represent drivers, passengers and pedestrians who have been injured in accidents involving cars, trucks, motorcycles or other motor vehicles.
- Slips and falls — We handle claims involving injuries suffered as a result of slippery floors or sidewalks, defective flooring and broken steps, stairways, pavement or asphalt.
- Ladder and scaffold accidents — We handle claims arising because of the failure to provide or construct proper ladders or scaffolding. We also handle other types of construction site claims, including injuries resulting from dangerous or defective tools or equipment, falls or falling objects, and negligence in training, hiring or supervising employees.
- Medical malpractice — We will help you seek compensation for losses caused by failure to diagnose or misdiagnosis, surgical errors, medication mistakes, anesthesia errors and other negligence in medical care.
- Dangerous and defective products — We represent people who have suffered injury because of exposure to or the malfunction of a product, such as automotive items, appliances, toys and medical devices.
We will help you seek damages for all your losses, from lost wages and income to medical expenses or physical pain and suffering. We handle claims involving all types of injuries, including serious and catastrophic losses such as brain or spinal cord injury, paralysis, broken bones, burns and amputation or loss of limb. We also handle wrongful death claims.
To set up a meeting, contact us online or call our office at 516-873-1008. Your first consultation is free of charge. Evening and weekend appointments can be set up by request.
Se Habla Español
The Law Offices of David W. Haber
The Law Offices of David W. Haber represents clients throughout Long Island, New York, and the surrounding communities, including Long Island, Nassau, Hempstead, Mineola and Garden City, and in the following counties: Nassau County, Suffolk County (Central Islip, Riverhead, Hauppauge – Suffolk County Court Locations) and Queens County, NY.
Contact New York Criminal Defense Lawyer David Haber
Free initial consutlation
To set up a private meeting,contact us online or call our office at 516-873-1008. Your first consultation is without cost or obligation. Evening and weekend meetings are available upon request.
Se Habla Español